Friday, July 13, 2012

It has been nearly three years since I posted in this blog, and it's now evident that I'll never have time to maintain it. But I will leave it online, as what it does contain is still current and may lead some new readers to my books and/or my website.

I do maintain my website, www.sylviaengdahl.com, which I've recently updated with some design changes.  My commentary on many subject is available there -- especially on space and on the subjects connected with my adult novels. So please visit.

One last piece of news here: I have just published paperback and ebook editions of my nonfiction book The Planet-Girded Suns: The History of Human Thought About Extrasolar Worlds, with a new Afterword titled Confronting the Universe in the Twenty-First Century (republished in The Space Review) that will interest all space advocates. Full information about the book is at www.sylviaengdahl.com/pgs.htm, so take a look!

No comments: